Project Coordinator, Open to flexible working
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best Project Co-ordinator.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
Forging an exciting future is everything to us at Diageo. Our people thrive at the cutting edge, taking risks and experimenting to grow our iconic brands. At heart, we’re a learning culture that is restless to win with our customers and consumers.
At the International Supply Centre (ISC) we are the proud custodians of many of Diageo's world famous brands; we have over 4,000 employees across 61 sites, 56 packaging lines and producing 26bn drinks annually. We produce 11 out of our 13 global brands (as well as many others).
The Brand Change team is part of Diageo's International Supply Technical Centre, which is based at Menstrie, Alloa near Stirling in Scotland. Every day the Brand Change team are modernising packaging on our existing Brands, as well as creating new packs and liquids as we launch new innovative Brands to add to our already extensive exciting portfolio, supporting Diageo's markets in their Innovation growth goals.
As a Project Coordinator you’ll support Project Managers with key tasks to deliver compliant Brand Change solutions which satisfy customer briefs in terms of quality, cost and timing. This includes:
- Completion of Project Artwork Brief for all new components within a Brand Change project.
- Coordination of required component approvals across all relevant markets and for all variants in Luxury & Prestige projects.
- Build and maintain Regulatory Checklist
- Issue resourcing tracker to Project Managers and review workload capacity
Flexibility is vital to the success of our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours and flexible locations etc. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Brands like Guinness and Johnnie Walker were created by the leading entrepreneurs of their age. And their spirit is alive in our business every single day and you’ll see this nowhere better than in our International Supply Technical Centre. Here you won’t just stand on the shoulders of giants. You’ll take what they created and make it even better for those who come after you. It’s a career-defining responsibility.
In terms of experience needed it’s essential that you:
- Are able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Have strong communication skills
- Take a proactive approach to project requirements
- Can demonstrate your ability to build great relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Are able to search out, manipulate and analyse data/information
- Have a sound working knowledge of Excel
- Apply high standards to all aspects of work
- Can demonstrate strong attention to detail
And whilst not essential, it would be great if you:
- Have completed some further education in a technical area
- Can demonstrate your experience in SAP PLM
- Are experienced in data team activites (site or brand change)
- Have experience in artwork development
- Can show an understanding of Brand change and Planview processes
- Understand the need for controls and compliance in brand change
We’re looking for people with character: driven, resilient and open-minded. Are you passionate about customer service and a team player? We certainly hope so!
We’re looking for someone who values the importance of working in a team and being able to build strong working relationships with customers as well.