ViiVTS & GUST Financial Reporting Manager, Open to flexible working
ViiVTS & GUST Financial Reporting Manager
We are searching for a ViiVTS & GUST Financial Reporting Manager who can make a positive difference to the Trading Partner Finance team and GSK as a whole and who can inspire others to the same. Come and join the team! Together we can serve our GSK colleagues to enable them to help patients and consumers around the globe to do more, feel better and live longer!
WHAT IS YOUR JOB PURPOSE?
You will undertake and support on the financial accounting for the ViiV Trading Services and GSK US Trading Limited (GUST) entities. This will involve all aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting in the local ledger as well and the submission and correlation with the ICT reporting. These activities will be split between the Financial Reporting Manager(FRM) and the Financial accountant with the FRM being responsible for the overall oversight. In addition to this core role, whilst the EGOL manager is on holiday this role will act as a formal deputy to cover all EGOL related activities for the Trading Partners.
This role will currently be based in Stockley Park but will be moving to GSK House in July 2019.
This role has 1 direct line report in the UK (G7) and oversight of Genpact employees
WHAT ARE YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Work closely with the ViiV/GUST Financial accountant and the offshore shared service financial reporting team (Genpact) to ensure the timely, accurate and compliant delivery of financial reporting in accordance with IFRS for the ViiVTS/GUST trading partner entities
- Ensure delivery of Internal Reporting (BISON and IPT) to Group deadlines, managing GL and Bison processes for PTC including the ICT submission for these two entities.
- Manage and remediate the E2E intercompany process, ensuring matching and netting is 100% accurate and all GRNI is cleared timely.
- Support the weekly/daily hedging process by : a) confirming intercompany balances to the local ledger and also approving IT2net deals where necessary. b) for high value invoices >£10m ensure that hedging is in place on the same day as the invoice.
- Monitor and complete SOX controls specific to the ViiVTS/GUST entities (both CERPS and ICT).
- EGOL Deputy responsibilities when EGOL Manager is away:
- Attend, prepare and present the content at the Monthly WD8 EGOL Meeting with Senior Management (TP Lead (VP), Group Financial Controller (SVP), Group Treasurer (SVP) and others) and action points
- Supervise and support the delivery of the weekly FX Exposure calculations and review against expectations given market FX movements and material data flows (invoicing, settlements etc.)
- Daily monitor the Trading partner for significant transactions and propose ad hoc hedging where appropriate.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Please apply via our online portal providing your CV and Cover Letter.
Please ensure you apply before COB 18th Feb 2019 to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- Degree in Business / Finance subject area Qualified accountant or previous experience in a finance role
- Strong relevant PQE
- Conversant with GSK Finance Systems (CERPs, BISON, ICT), excellent Excel skills
- Technical knowledge of inventory management in an operational business
- A complete E2E understanding of accounting terminology
- Strives for excellence and continuous improvement,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate well across all levels of the organisation
- Qualified accountant /Part Qualified /Qualified by experience.
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You will join GSK's vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Click here to meet your team.
HOW DO I DEVELOP MY CAREER?
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You will also have regular personal development meetings with your line manager to give you the opportunity to create a fulfilling career at GSK.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive on Target Bonus
- 26-days paid holiday
- Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
- GSK Pension
- Share & Save Schemes
- Total Reward Discounts
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.