Senior Marketing Manager, SEO (Open to flexible working) - London
An opportunity has arisen to join comparethemarket.com as a Senior SEO Marketing Manager. Leading the SEO programme to ensure maximum visibility of owned and earned assets through the management of SEO work-flows,you will work with CtM’s Editor and Content Marketing leads to meet key SEO objectives and satisfy our customer’s needs.
As the Senior SEO Marketing Manager, you will take pride in the work you do and grow and maximise traffic and revenue opportunities through natural search across desktop and mobile. Furthermore, you will collaborate, educate and influence internal stakeholders on the importance of SEO and best practices.
Being a disruptive thinker, you will develop tactics to identify opportunities to maximise search visibility, effectively run keyword analysis, support content creation, link acquisition and content distribution.
What will it take?
- Experience of managing SEO programmes in a highly trafficked competitive industry
- Ability to build relationships to ensure all SEO activities are embedded within the company
- Knowledge/experience of implementing world class on-page technical SEO changes and monitoring backlink profiles
- Knowledge/experience of working with content and content marketing teams to leverage organic benefits
- Knowledge/experience of working in collaboration with PPC/digital teams
- Experience using SEO tools and other data platforms and sources
- Experience managing internal SEO teams and external agencies.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.