Part Time Financial Controller
Part Time Financial Controller - Our client is a long established business near London Bridge, sourcing and supplying high quality products for the major Retail sector. As part of an internal restructuring programme, they are looking to recruit a part time FC to work 15 hours a week, spread over three days. Key tasks include:
- Overall responsibility for the efficient operation and management of the finance function.
- Management of small accounts team - mentoring them and delegating to them.
- Supervision of day to day bookkeeping and transaction entry by Accounts Assistants.
- Preparation and finalising Management Accounts.
- Checking payroll
- Preparation and submissions of VAT returns
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA) with strong reporting skills, systems change experience and a good track record of managing a small Accounts team as well as the desire to work 15 hours a week to be spread over three days a week