Management Accountant, part time, 1-2 days per week
2 days left
- Contract Type
Modern architecture-focused holiday lets company is looking for a commercially-minded/ experienced Management Accountant for 1-2 days per week (open to flexible working options).
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will have responsibility for the day to day financial management and control of the organisation and will oversee one part-time (1 day per week) Finance Assistant.
You will also manage the HR processes (payroll, pensions and HR administration) for our other organisations, including an education company.
You are likely to be a fully qualified finance professional with intermediate or advanced excel skills.
Purpose of the Role
- To have responsibility for the day to day financial management of the organisation
- To produce timely and accurate management reporting
- To work closely with the Operations Manager and Commercial Director in improving processes and systems to maximise efficiency
- To control the Head Office functions for other organisations run by the business owners
- Pay supplier invoices in accordance with approval process
- Liaise with external payroll and pensions agencies
- Provide payroll, pension and HR Administration support for our other organisations.
- Review accuracy of ledger postings by Finance Assistant
- Calculate and post (cash basis) revenue to Quickbooks online
- Review bank and credit card reconciliations prepared by Finance Assistant
- Prepare management accounts using information from online bookings system and Quickbooks online
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT return
- Support the Operations Manager with the annual budget process
- Prepare annual accounts schedules and respond to queries from external accountants
Skills and Experience
- Qualified or experienced part-qualified accountant
- Proven track record as a successful finance professional, with experience of management accounts
- Experience of holiday rentals or property management an advantage
- Self-starter, able to prioritise and manage multiple demands and deadlines
- Use of Excel pivot tables, formulae and lookups
- Previous experience of using Quickbooks online desirable
Salary range £ dependent on experience. (pro rata for 1-2 days/ week)
Start date: March 2019
To apply: please send a short CV and covering letter, plus details of salary expectations.
Apply for Management Accountant, part time, 1-2 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Finance £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Accountancy £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Department £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- HR and Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- HR £40,000 - £50,000 part time jobs in London (Central)