Part-Time Marketing & Communications Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Bush Hill Park Golf Club is a modern, inclusive and progressive private members’ golf club in N21 with a heritage dating back to 1895. The club has recently undergone a significant investment programme to develop the golf course and a major refurbishment of the club’s food and beverage offering. These improvements form the start of a complete modernisation of the club so that we remain current and appeal to a more diverse membership profile.
We are seeking a creative, forward thinking individual who will take ownership of the Club’s marketing activities with the specific objective to drive membership growth, visitor golf and function sales.
Reporting to the General Manager responsibilities will include:
- Working with the General Manager to develop and implement a marketing strategy in line with the club’s vision and budget expectations.
- Managing communications (weekly email newsletter(s) to subscribers, social media platforms, club website and general advertising).
- Planning, delivering and measuring marketing campaigns.
- PR, including producing press releases and connecting with local businesses and the wider community.
- Conduct member surveys and drive customer feedback through online review platforms.
- Engaging with members to develop loyalty and member retention.
- Designing marketing materials for adverts and printed collateral.
- Brand Management.
- Building sponsorship and affinity partnerships with local businesses.
- General Administration dealing with sales enquiries, member communications etc.
Apply for Part-Time Marketing & Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly