Talent Acquisition Lead, Open to flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead role or aspire to be one? Do you want a role which will allow you to contribute positively to not only your community but the world? Come and join us! Together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
A fantastic opportunity to work in an environment where innovative ideas and a 'business first' approach are celebrated while contributing to an organization that helps people do more feel better and live longer! Join GSK's industry leading Global Talent Team as a Talent Acquisition Lead where you will use your digital sourcing and recruitment expertise to enhance GSK's brand at a local level and source top talent for critical GSK vacancies.
The Talent Acquisition Lead will also be responsible for proactive development of external talent pools/pipelines using data analytics and intimate knowledge of the business and external market to drive the talent acquisition strategy.
- You will lead the talent acquisition activity for key vacancies across GSK.
- You will work with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to confirm hiring needs and requirements based on team/function needs
- You will develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy, diversity sourcing, attraction, selection & the assessment process.
- You will focus on Global Recruitment Metrics: Improve candidate pool quality, reduce time to fill and improve customer experience
- You will develop sourcing strategies to uncover new candidate channels/sources
- You will build relationships and partnering with business stakeholders and hiring managers
- You will lead or be heavily involved in recruitment projects
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 19th March to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Strong end-to-end recruitment experience to include: developing & executing sourcing strategies, managing candidate relationships for current and future GSK opportunities and developing compensation packages for multi-level candidates/deal negotiation
- Experience leading high exposure, large scale recruitment projects across the enterprise with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Experience building, attracting and maintaining 'virtual' candidate pools to support future hiring needs; includes coaching hiring managers to build and maintain relationships with key external talent for future potential hiring needs, using social media channels and digital tools
- Demonstrable skills using innovative digital approaches to enhance a strategic sourcing approach
- Proven ability to lead a direct sourcing process successfully sourcing, attracting and recruiting senior level candidates
- Experience supporting multiple client groups and working across a dynamic, multicultural and complex matrix of internal and external stakeholders, consulting and influencing at all levels of management including executive level
- Ability to make independent decisions around day-to-day occurrences while considering the wider impact of decisions and plans on other areas.
- Expertise in diversity recruitment and the proven ability to: develop candidate pools that represent a diverse pool of candidates, influence hiring managers and HR stakeholders to support selection of the best talent to meet the business needs.
- see above
You will join GSK's vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive On Target Bonus
- 26-days paid holiday
- Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
- GSK Pension
- Share & Save Schemes
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.