Office Manager Full Time with some Flex (around 30hrs)
Office Manager (5 days office based - with flexible hours)
- An exciting opportunity to become a core team member of a fast growing ‘sportswear’ start-up
- A varied role covering admin, facilities management, logistics, HR, finance, customer service. Would suit a previous office management or PA/ EA
- Location: London
- Hours: 5 days in the office - flexible hours possible
- Salary: £30k FTE + benefits + pension
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Our client is paving the way in the sportswear arena by using technology to create perfectly fitting sporting equipment that is safer, high performing and sustainably made. They’re on a mission to use their technology to revolutionise the industry by introducing new standards in safety and performance.
Already backed by pro-sports personalities and a venture capitalist this ambitious start-up is looking to move into numerous sporting disciplines on an international level.
Culture and fit are important to our client! This could be the company for you if you are;
- Aspirational and hungry. (We dream big and we are a determined bunch who figure out a way to make it happen).
- Active and love adventure. (We cycle, row, run, ski.... We are looking for people who are high energy, seek adventure and love sporting challenges to join our team).
- Entrepreneurial and a doers. (We act fast and champion a bias for action with confident decision making).
- Curious and courageous. (We are curious and question the status quo. Take pride and have fun. We are a team-first culture and we are proud of group achievements. We work hard but have fun doing so).
The main objective of the role is to continue the seamless running of the office and the administration of the business.
- Your role will be very varied, from involving yourself in logistical, Finance & HR matters through, to facilities management, senior admin and PA duties as well.
- As part of the sale of ‘equipment’, you will be responsible for managing a customer booking system, to make appointments. You will also be directly customer facing.
- You will provide office administration and be the central administrator for Company Secretarial files.
- Providing logistics support. The business is currently trialing several pieces of equipment. You will be responsible for arranging the equipment being sent to photographic studios for photo shoots (ensuring that the equipment and or its parts arrive to the correct location on time).
- Run the accounts payable process, including the maintenance of invoices and providing VAT invoices to accountants.
- Assist in the setting up of a temporary in-house final assembly line at the companies office. You also may be required to recruit temporary staff.
- Management of all personnel files including appraisals, contracts, grievances, disciplinary and absences.
- Facilities maintenance: general maintenance and ensuring facilities are organised and well presented.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Office Management and or PA/EA work.
- You need to be a self-starter and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An attention to detail that is second to none.
- Highly organised.
- Likes to follow process and ensure that things aren’t missed.
- You will have strong organisational skills alongside good Excel skills.
- You will need to be flexible in your approach and not afraid to help-out when necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- Relationship builder.
- Agile and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Team player.
- Hold high standards and have attention to detail.
- Fit the team culture.
- Become a core member of a super-fast growth start-up with the ability to play a key role in scaling the company
- Team bike rides and an opportunity to make sport part of your working life
- Be part of a mission driven company set to make sport safer and more enjoyable with as little impact as possible on the environment
- Access to weekly lectures and meditation
- Weekly team breakfast and weekly socials
- Modern workspace with Squash & Basketball courts, onsite showers with laundered towels, roof terrace, auditorium and more
- £30k FTE + pension.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Office Manager Full Time with some Flex (around 30hrs)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly