Regional Health and Wellbeing Activation Lead - UK and Europe, Open to flexible working
Do you have a personal passion for Health & Wellbeing (H&W) in the workplace? Does being part of a global team working to improve the lives of employees sound exciting to you? Maybe you have background in HR, Change or Communications - if so we want to hear from you!
GSK is seeking a Regional Health and Wellbeing Activation Lead to join our fabulous Employee Health and Wellbeing (EHW) team in Brentford! In this role you will support the delivery of global GSK Health and Wellbeing (H&W) strategy, as part of the modern employer agenda. This role plays a key part in organising country H&W communications and ensuring they are linked in and aligned with our global plan. Your focus will be on communications and engagement at a local level for example; local programmes and services, activities and events to drive behaviour change and supporting the implementation of technology. In addition to this there will also be opportunities to contribute to global projects as a core member of the global Activation team.
- Lead co-creation of regional health and wellbeing communications and engagement plans with relevant subject matter experts and other stakeholders, integrated with global plans
- Execute relevant aspects of the plan working across the matrix (e.g. Internal communications, HR, Total Reward/Benefits) and support country teams to implement plans to drive behaviour change ensuring collateral is aligned with GSK's branding guidelines and health and wellbeing "look and feel"
- In partnership with regional EHW colleagues, lead education and engagement of H&W champions to ensure global alignment and consistency to support EHW strategy
- Take accountability to ensure campaigns are tracked and measured with appropriate AAR at local level, analysis shared to drive continuous improvement at global and local level
- Develop and maintain regional digital and EHW web presence including country Health and Wellbeing hubs and social media. Contribute to global digital presence.
- Identify and promote success stories to further drive support for H&W, recognise positive behaviours and encourage others
- Partner with country teams to identify and enter local awards to promote H&W, encourage participation in internal GSK awards and contribute to global award entries
- Work with the Head of H&W and H&W Business Partner in region to identify and manage regional stakeholders, tweak and deploy global communications pack locally.
- Work as a global team to ensure communications and engagement cover is available for regional and global activities, ensure improvement opportunities are taken and share best practice
APPLICATION DEADLINE : FRIDAY 22ND MARCH 2019
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate, influence and work well with others in a culturally diverse matrixed organisation.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail is required to ensure consistency and accuracy through a diverse range of projects
- High level of initiative with demonstrated ability to analyse situations and take corrective actions
- Experience of working with intranet pages and other web-based channels from a content promotional perspective
- Able to work autonomously, effectively managing workload without continual guidance
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong networking and stakeholder management capabilities
- Experienced in the use of metrics to establish baseline position and track behaviour changes following initiatives
- Prior experience in a dynamic corporate environment
- Previous experience in an HR or Communications role is an advantage
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.