Category Digtial Marketing Manager, Open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical, vaccine and healthcare companies, employing over 100,000 people globally with offices in more than 115 countries, with more than a third in emerging markets.
GSK have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 84 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
GSK Mission and Strategy - to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
To find out more about Working at GSK, click here: www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/working-at-gsk
To find out more about GSK Consumer Healthcare, click here: www.gsk.com/en-gb/about-us/what-we-do/consumer-healthcare/
GSK is on a journey towards digital transformation to become the global leader in bringing the best in class analytics and insights, to serve the consumer and patient. In April 2017, Emma Walmsley, formerly the Head GSK Consumer, was appointed CEO of GSK and has been vocal about her desire to accelerate GSK's digital transformation. This strategy is far reaching and will extend to all corners of the business - from Big Data and applications of artificial intelligence in R&D to New Media in bringing to life consumer brands.
In GSK Consumer, Marc Speichert was hired as Chief Digital Officer (CDO), coming from L'Oréal and Google before that .To deliver his digital transformation plans, he created a CDO organisation including content, media, insights and analytics, e-commerce, marketing capabilities. The Marketing Global Operations team is part of the content team and provides global solutions for brand teams (all countries all brands) like marketing production, marketing technology and web services. This is a key delivery engine for the global marketing organisation.
The purpose of this role is to lead our off-shore Production model that manages two global production programmes for TV and Digital channels delivering production requirements for all brand and markets in our Consumer Healthcare division.
- 2 direct reports
- 3 global production partners
- 70 markets
- 650 websites
- 600 stakeholders
- Asset types: TVC, Websites, Online Videos, imagery, Social Media pages
The main activities of this role are:
- Partner with the business, creative agencies and production partners to ensure our programmes are adopted and delivering value to brans teams at a global, area and local level.
- Process ownership: management of processes involved in production to ensure an optimal execution.
- Provide visibility of work and build relationships with the business to drive adoption and promote best practices.
- Business engagement: change management, training, issue resolution, best practice sharing, communications, monitoring, evaluating feedback from the marketers and problem solving
- Production partners relationship and performance management: drive the measurement of key performance metrics like model adoption, efficiencies, stakeholders satisfaction scores, time to market.
- Test and learn on innovation: ensuring the latest market innovations are identified and when applicable tested in our model with the objective of them becoming part of the standard model capabilities like new formats e.g Instagram stories, React web technology, programmatic content.....
- Build relationships with creative agencies to ensure adherence to our decoupled model
- Track key metrics such as, content localisation, delivery cycle time, customer satisfactions, efficiencies etc
- Models governance: organisation of quarterly business reviews involving production partners and internal senior management.
- Help shaping the future strategic plans of our production model, with, as a key focus to leverage synergies between TV, digital and new channels like programmatic content to define the future model and the strategic roadmap to implement it.
Closing date for applications: 22nd March 2019.
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Please indicate within your cover letter if you are confirmed as displaced (or potentially displaced) and at risk of redundancy.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- University Degree in Marketing or Communications (Bsc) or equivalent
- Command and passion for digital marketing strategy, best practices, trends and tool
- Proven track in delivering large global complex programmes involving a high degree of change management and relationship building.
- Must have evolved in large complex global organisations.
- Must have full understanding in digital marketing include search marketing (SEM/SEO), content marketing, social media, mobile marketing, influencer and earned media campaigns, user generated content, relationship marketing, eCommerce, and use of web analytics and how they are applied.
- Must have full understanding of Paid, Owned, Earned, aspects of Digital marketing and how it fits as part of on overall, integrated marketing mix.
- Proven track record of driving a digital agenda in an organisation with transformational results.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and building capabilities/organisations with very little definition.
- Digital Agency account direction experience would be ideal.
- Experience in healthcare/consumer healthcare/CPG communications field gained in-house or at a global agency, with understanding of regulatory environment.
- As Above
- As Above
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.