Technical Analyst, IT Onsite Support, IT Services, Open to flexible working
The emphasis is to provide a high-level of customer service to meet the needs of the business and to meet the objectives of the IT Department. The role involves working in a busy and lively office, which at times can be pressurised. The role would ideally suit someone with at least two years’ experience working within a Technical role with good problem solving and excellent people skills.
There is an occasional requirement that the successful candidate be willing to travel to other offices within the UK Firm during the working week.
- Reports to London Support Services Supervisor
- Ensuring incidents are updated and customers receive support in a timely manner
- Second line software and hardware support to customers both office based and remote, including proactive advice and training
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction across the business
- Installation, configuration and administration of desktop and laptop PCs & tablets (including Apple MacBook’s), printer hardware, & mobility devices (Apple) remote tools
- Occasional travel to other UK offices to provide holiday/sickness cover
- Emphasis on taking initiative whilst following procedures and working with systems and processes
- Responsible for providing an extremely high level customer focused On-site support service to all members of the firm
- Event IT Support required onsite/offsite
- Dealing with Major Incidents & Problem Management escalations
Location: London Campus
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time
Working on a regular shift pattern 08:00-16:00, 09:30-17:30 & 11:00-19:00 Mon-Fri and also 09:30-17:30 on Saturday (with a day off in lieu, working approx. 1 every 10 Saturdays)
Your professional experience
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, even under pressure. They should also have a friendly and polite telephone manner and should be able to work using their own initiative and show attention to detail. Applicants should have a knowledge and understanding of the following key applications and hardware:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/10
- MAC El Capitan OS
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Skype for Business 2013
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
UK and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm on 1 June 2017. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. Requisition code: 163513