Associate Director - Platform Delivery - Peterborough - Open to flexible working
Reporting to the Programme Director for IDO, this newly formed Associate Director for strategic delivery will lead the delivery of new platforms within our Insurance, distribution & outsourcing division.
In this role you will own the delivery of key elements of the platform strategy. You will inform the development of the Group’s ‘build or acquire’ strategies for new product verticals, support the activity along the acquisition pipeline from identification and evaluation of opportunities, through the acquisition process. You will co-ordinate cross divisional contributions to develop compelling investment cases and build and execute robust integration plans. You will be responsible for the effective integration into the Group and the delivery of the planned customer and commercial benefits.
You will drive and facilitate key elements of project governance protocols and educate stakeholders with regard to their benefit and have the ability to flag resource issues early. Your previous experience will show how you’ve fully developed integration plans from design through to the realization working in close collaboration with stakeholders across the business.
What will it take?
- Highly commercial and pragmatic approach, ideally developed through exposure to acquisition and integration processes
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience implementing business change
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- True problem solver, not fazed by challenges
- Self-motivated and team player with a collaborative approach
- Natural gravitas, resilience, and experience in dealing with board level stakeholders
- Proven experience of delivering complex or multiple projects at a programme level
- Ability to monitor & deliver from a strategic and commercial perspective
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.