Latin American House
About Latin American House
Latin American House was established in 1983 and celebrated its 35th anniversary in 2018. We work for the integration, social inclusion and well-being of Latin American and other Spanish and Portuguese-speaking migrants in London, as well as communities in our local neighbourhood.
Our aims are to improve the life of Latin Americans, to provide a local Community Centre and to promote the rich diversity of Latin American cultures.
We are a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Our services include:
• Legal and Social Welfare Advice providing advice on immigration, employment and family law. In 2018 we also started a EU Settlement Scheme to support disadvantaged and at-risk Latin Americans.
• Children’s Education - This consists of our bilingual Menchú Nursery and the Spanish Saturday School.
• Adult Community Learning - In partnership with local authorities, colleges and recognised education organisations, we provide practical adult education for Latin Americans and local residents.
• Comunity Centre - a well-established centre where people can come for activities, information and orientation.
• Culture - promoting and showcasing Latin American cultures, for people of all ages and backgrounds.
• EU Settlement Scheme - Latin American House offers assistance to vulnerable Spanish and Portuguese-speaking EU citizens and their families who need help applying for temporary or permanent residence under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS).
2 jobs with Latin American House
Latin American House is looking for a EUSS Applications Officer with an initial contract until the end of September, with the possibility of extens...
We are looking for a committed Immigration Advisor to join Latin American House. The position is part-time three days a week, initially for one y...