Lane Clark & Peacock LLP
95 Wigmore Street
Tel: 020 7439 2266
About Lane Clark & Peacock LLP
Our biggest strength is our people.
As a business, we aim to lead the market in every area that we operate in. We want LCP to be a place where people know that their perspective is valued, and they have confidence that they will have access to opportunities to develop their career.
Through our returners programme, “Resume”, we are actively looking for at least four people who have taken a career break to join as consultants in our growing Actuarial and Investment practices in London and Winchester.
We love what we do and it shows.
Working at LCP, you’ll find yourself working alongside an inspirational team of people. We believe that what we do makes a difference to our clients, to people’s retirement outcomes, and to the people who work for us, and that drives us to continually innovate and succeed. Our clients tell us that the reason they continue to work with us is the quality of the people at all levels that they come into contact with, and the feeling that we actually care about their business and outcomes. We believe that every person in the organisation has a part to play in continuing to achieve this.
LCPCares is our promise to our clients to provide them with the best possible service. We know that our clients are happiest when our people are fully engaged, and we aim to provide a working environment which is innovative, fun and flexible. We know that flexibility means different things to different people, and we are open to considering your ideas and needs; different ways of working can benefit both our people, and the business.
Once you join us under Resume, you’ll benefit from an outstanding package of support, including:
- Managers who are enthusiastic to support you in your return to work
- An individual career mentor to support you in the early stage of your induction into LCP, who will work with you on a one to one basis to identify the best ways we can support you
- A facilitated group coaching session to help build your peer-support network with others on the programme; and help you solve any challenges you may have with returning to work
- One to one tailored coaching sessions to help you address any specific individual needs
- Access to LCP’s overall programme of training and development, which includes structured training courses, topical masterclasses and technical training and updates
1 job with Lane Clark & Peacock LLP
We love what we do and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing...