Greater London Authority
The Queen's Walk
Tel: 020 7983 4000
About Greater London Authority
Working for us offers you a challenging and rewarding job, as well as the chance to really improve the lives of Londoners.
In return, we offer great working conditions, competitive salaries, generous annual leave and pension schemes, and more.
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to statutory public holidays)
- 37 hour full-time working week
- incremental salary scheme (below director level)
- career average pension scheme
- interest free season ticket loan
- interest free bicycle loan
- interest free tenancy deposit loan
- interest free gym loans
- cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- health screening
- a range of flexible working arrangements allowing staff to balance work and home commitments, including a flexible hours scheme, job-sharing and remote working
5 jobs with Greater London Authority
The Mayor of London is determined to lead the most transparent, engaged, and accessible administration at City Hall, for all London...
We are looking for a passionate and results orientated Facilities Management professional to join our multi-disciplinary in-house Facilities Manage...
As Team Leader you will be part of a high performing team who will monitor real time events and information feeds, initiating and supporting the fi...
As part of a high performing team of Duty Officers for the London Situational Awareness Team (LSAT) you will monitor real time events and informati...
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our passionate and enthusiastic digital team. You’ll be helping us to educate, inspire and coll...