Greater London Authority
The Queen's Walk
Tel: 020 7983 4000
About Greater London Authority
Working for us offers you a challenging and rewarding job, as well as the chance to really improve the lives of Londoners.
In return, we offer great working conditions, competitive salaries, generous annual leave and pension schemes, and more.
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to statutory public holidays)
- 37 hour full-time working week
- incremental salary scheme (below director level)
- career average pension scheme
- interest free season ticket loan
- interest free bicycle loan
- interest free tenancy deposit loan
- interest free gym loans
- cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- health screening
- a range of flexible working arrangements allowing staff to balance work and home commitments, including a flexible hours scheme, job-sharing and remote working
2 jobs with Greater London Authority
An opportunity to lead on the development and delivery of key policy and programmes managed by the Culture Unit to achieve the Mayor’s Culture Stra...
Community Sport Team – Project Officer (Sports Unites) & Programme Manager, Open to flexible working
The GLA are currently recruiting two vacancies in the Community Sport Team. Do you understand the ways in which community sport can contribute to...