Greater London Authority
The Queen's Walk
Tel: 020 7983 4000
About Greater London Authority
Working for us offers you a challenging and rewarding job, as well as the chance to really improve the lives of Londoners.
In return, we offer great working conditions, competitive salaries, generous annual leave and pension schemes, and more.
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to statutory public holidays)
- 37 hour full-time working week
- incremental salary scheme (below director level)
- career average pension scheme
- interest free season ticket loan
- interest free bicycle loan
- interest free tenancy deposit loan
- interest free gym loans
- cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- health screening
- a range of flexible working arrangements allowing staff to balance work and home commitments, including a flexible hours scheme, job-sharing and remote working
8 jobs with Greater London Authority
Under the banner of ‘Skills for Londoners’ the skills agenda is at the heart of the Mayor of London’s vision for London, ensuring both Londoners an...
We are looking for two Research Support Officers in the Labour Group. .......
London is a city of rich diversity. To ensure London remains a beacon of diversity, the city needs to be inclusive of every Londoner. This is the M...
The GLA Planning Unit is looking for an outward looking and inspiring manager, as its new Planning Change Manager on a full-time basis. The ideal c...
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our Facilities Management team authorising large scale outdoor events, commercial activities, prot...
Ready to run marketing campaigns for the Mayor of London? This is an exciting opportunity to join, and take a lead role in, the Mayor’s volunteerin...
Could you help tackle London’s housing crisis and increase the impact of our Homes for Londoners teams? Tackling London’s housing crisis is one of ...
Are you interested in working with Assembly Members from across the political spectrum to help lead and deliver the Committee’s work programme?