Greater London Authority
The Queen's Walk
Tel: 020 7983 4000
About Greater London Authority
Working for us offers you a challenging and rewarding job, as well as the chance to really improve the lives of Londoners.
In return, we offer great working conditions, competitive salaries, generous annual leave and pension schemes, and more.
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to statutory public holidays)
- 37 hour full-time working week
- incremental salary scheme (below director level)
- career average pension scheme
- interest free season ticket loan
- interest free bicycle loan
- interest free tenancy deposit loan
- interest free gym loans
- cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- health screening
- a range of flexible working arrangements allowing staff to balance work and home commitments, including a flexible hours scheme, job-sharing and remote working
6 jobs with Greater London Authority
Are you an all-round marketing genius? Can you devise a strategy and deliver campaigns? Do you have experience with both online and traditional cha...
The Mayor’s Regeneration & Economic Development Team has been leading the way in delivering, high-quality, and targeted regeneration programmes wit...
The GLA is recruiting a job share partner for its Manager of the Social Integration team. Social Integration is a key priority for the Mayor of Lon...
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the future success of London. Working within the GLA’s Demography Team, you will develop analytica...
Could you lead the London Enterprise Adviser Network team to expand the network to all secondary schools and Further Education (FE) colleges by Aug...
Could you help tackle London’s housing crisis and ensure more homes are built across the capital? We are seeking two Housing Portfolio Managers to ...