Greater London Authority
The Queen's Walk
Tel: 020 7983 4000
About Greater London Authority
Working for us offers you a challenging and rewarding job, as well as the chance to really improve the lives of Londoners.
In return, we offer great working conditions, competitive salaries, generous annual leave and pension schemes, and more.
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to statutory public holidays)
- 37 hour full-time working week
- incremental salary scheme (below director level)
- career average pension scheme
- interest free season ticket loan
- interest free bicycle loan
- interest free tenancy deposit loan
- interest free gym loans
- cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- health screening
- a range of flexible working arrangements allowing staff to balance work and home commitments, including a flexible hours scheme, job-sharing and remote working
7 jobs with Greater London Authority
As a senior member of the Human Resources and Organisational Development unit, you will have the opportunity to use the full breadth of your operat...
The Greater London Authority is looking to appoint a Programme Officer, to act as delivery lead for a wide range of capital projects across the exi...
We are looking for a senior data analyst to join the team delivering London Power, the Mayor’s new, fair-priced, green energy company.....
The Census team provides analysis and expertise on census and population data for teams across the Greater London Authority and wider stakeholders ...
Meeting the Mayor’s targets for housing The housing crisis is one of the greatest challenges facing the capital – and the Mayor of London has ambit...
Are you dedicated to upholding standards? Are you committed to promoting diversity in public appointments? Do you have experience of senior-level b...
We’re looking for a digital communications officer to join the Greater London Authority’s digital communications team at City Hall, London.