Greater London Authority
The Queen's Walk
Tel: 020 7983 4000
About Greater London Authority
Working for us offers you a challenging and rewarding job, as well as the chance to really improve the lives of Londoners.
In return, we offer great working conditions, competitive salaries, generous annual leave and pension schemes, and more.
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to statutory public holidays)
- 37 hour full-time working week
- incremental salary scheme (below director level)
- career average pension scheme
- interest free season ticket loan
- interest free bicycle loan
- interest free tenancy deposit loan
- interest free gym loans
- cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- health screening
- a range of flexible working arrangements allowing staff to balance work and home commitments, including a flexible hours scheme, job-sharing and remote working
5 jobs with Greater London Authority
The Mayor’s Regeneration Team has been leading the way in delivering, high quality, and targeted regeneration programmes with a range of partners t...
An opportunity has arisen for a new member of staff to join the health team. This is an exciting time as we look to publish and implement the Mayor...
The Greater London Authority (GLA) Environment team are currently recruiting for project manager with experience of large-scale event organisation ...
This is your opportunity to join the GLA’s Skills and Employment Unit to contribute to the Mayor’s strategy and policy development on skills and em...
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our busy Open Project System (OPS) team. We’re passionate about accelerating delivery and improving ...