About BGL Group
Founded in 1992, the Group today is organised in two divisions: Price Comparison and Insurance Distribution and Outsourcing (IDO).
In price comparison, comparethemarket.com is one of the UK’s largest and best loved price comparison sites, and in France LesFurets.com is disrupting the traditional French market.
In IDO, online life insurer, Beaglestreet.com is making life insurance accessible to more people through its easy, fast, online process, and our partnerships business, Junction, is providing insurance through some of the UK’s most trusted brands including M&S Bank, O2, Lloyds and the Post Office. Our own insurance brands, Budget and Dial Direct continue to offer a range of market-leading products, tailored to our customers.
Our strategy is underpinned by four values which influence the way we work every day: Ambitious, Authentic, Creative and United.
- We're obsessive about delivering for our customers
- We're relentless in driving exceptional standards
- We act boldly and take personal accountability
- We're open, transparent and build trust
- We challenge positively
- We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it
- We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit our customers
- We use technology to innovate
- We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings
- We're one BGL
- We respect, encourage and care for each other
- We work, grow and win together
To learn more about what it's like to work for the BGL Group, please click here. #Greatplacetowork
With nearly 3,000 colleagues in the UK and Paris, we understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. Whether it’s working from home, flexible hours, part-time or job share, we aim to create an environment where colleagues can feel empowered to build a flexible working culture to cater to both their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them and for the business.
Take a look at our video about flexible working at BGL Group.
Also, click here to hear about BGL Group staff that have taken advantage of our sabbatical scheme.