Tel: 020 8356 3000
About Hackney Council
Some of the benefits of working for the Council include:
- 27 days annual leave as standard and an extra 5 days after 5 years of service
- local government pension scheme
- flexi leave
- flexible working
- season ticket loan
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted gym membership
- CSSC sports and leisure membership
- technology discounts
- local discounts, including local retailers (many from the Hackney Walk fashion hub), restaurants and fitness classes
- theatre and music tickets
- welfare loans
- on the job training
- financial support for appropriate professional qualifications
For more information about our pension scheme, see Xafinity Paymaster our pensions' administrator.
All jobs are available with flexible working options unless otherwise stated. For the right candidate, we're always open to a conversation about flexible working.
6 jobs with Hackney Council
As a Senior Consultation Officer for Housing Regeneration, you will play an instrumental role in developing, implementing......
We need someone who understands printing and finishing processes, but has proven experience in the management of multi-functional devices (MFDs)..
Hackney Council is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated communications professional for a key new role......
We are platform and technology agnostic so are looking for two Developers who are curious, motivated, open and self-aware.
The SEND Employment Champion will aim to increase the employment prospects of young people, within Hackney Schools, using a range of approaches.
Hackney Council is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated communications professional for a key new role...