Tel: 020 8356 3000
About Hackney Council
Some of the benefits of working for the Council include:
- 27 days annual leave as standard and an extra 5 days after 5 years of service
- local government pension scheme
- flexi leave
- flexible working
- season ticket loan
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted gym membership
- CSSC sports and leisure membership
- technology discounts
- local discounts, including local retailers (many from the Hackney Walk fashion hub), restaurants and fitness classes
- theatre and music tickets
- welfare loans
- on the job training
- financial support for appropriate professional qualifications
For more information about our pension scheme, see Xafinity Paymaster our pensions' administrator.
All jobs are available with flexible working options unless otherwise stated. For the right candidate, we're always open to a conversation about flexible working.
6 jobs with Hackney Council
We are looking to recruit a Programme Manager to support the Children, Young people, Maternity and Families workstream....
We’re looking for great people who want to develop their careers with us and help us to become the most user-centred IT and digital team..
Hackney’s legal team enables and supports the council to provide an effective and value-for-money service....
Hackney Council is looking for exceptional candidates with extensive procurement experience and knowledge to join its well established...
Hackney Council’s Employment Pathways service lead the Council’s work to create and oversee high-quality employment-related opportunities..
Hackney Council’s apprenticeship programme is designed to create quality opportunities for Hackney residents and school leavers.....