Tel: 020 8356 3000
About Hackney Council
Some of the benefits of working for the Council include:
- 27 days annual leave as standard and an extra 5 days after 5 years of service
- local government pension scheme
- flexi leave
- flexible working
- season ticket loan
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted gym membership
- CSSC sports and leisure membership
- technology discounts
- local discounts, including local retailers (many from the Hackney Walk fashion hub), restaurants and fitness classes
- theatre and music tickets
- welfare loans
- on the job training
- financial support for appropriate professional qualifications
For more information about our pension scheme, see Xafinity Paymaster our pensions' administrator.
All jobs are available with flexible working options unless otherwise stated. For the right candidate, we're always open to a conversation about flexible working.
5 jobs with Hackney Council
This is a great opportunity to join Hackney’s Parking Services team at an exciting time. We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic.......
Hackney Council is looking for someone with excellent customer service skills. Hackney Council is looking for someone with excellent customer...
Hackney is London's most diverse, dynamic borough. Reaching from the Square Mile to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, this is an.........
Hackney Housing is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic gardener chargehand to join our existing team to manage the........
Hackney Housing is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic area supervisor to join our existing team to manage the grounds maintenance...