Tel: 020 8356 3000
About Hackney Council
Some of the benefits of working for the Council include:
- 27 days annual leave as standard and an extra 5 days after 5 years of service
- local government pension scheme
- flexi leave
- flexible working
- season ticket loan
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted gym membership
- CSSC sports and leisure membership
- technology discounts
- local discounts, including local retailers (many from the Hackney Walk fashion hub), restaurants and fitness classes
- theatre and music tickets
- welfare loans
- on the job training
- financial support for appropriate professional qualifications
For more information about our pension scheme, see Xafinity Paymaster our pensions' administrator.
All jobs are available with flexible working options unless otherwise stated. For the right candidate, we're always open to a conversation about flexible working.
4 jobs with Hackney Council
The ICT Delivery Manager will play a key role in our high priority projects, using Agile delivery methods to deliver great user experiences...
The Senior ICT Delivery Manager will play a lead role in our highest profile projects, using Agile delivery methods to deliver great user...
Hackney ICT is a great place to work! Our team support vital public services across the borough
Are you passionate about archives that evidence local cultural identity and a sense of place?