Tel: 020 8356 3000
About Hackney Council
Some of the benefits of working for the Council include:
- 27 days annual leave as standard and an extra 5 days after 5 years of service
- local government pension scheme
- flexi leave
- flexible working
- season ticket loan
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted gym membership
- CSSC sports and leisure membership
- technology discounts
- local discounts, including local retailers (many from the Hackney Walk fashion hub), restaurants and fitness classes
- theatre and music tickets
- welfare loans
- on the job training
- financial support for appropriate professional qualifications
For more information about our pension scheme, see Xafinity Paymaster our pensions' administrator.
All jobs are available with flexible working options unless otherwise stated. For the right candidate, we're always open to a conversation about flexible working.
3 jobs with Hackney Council
We are looking for talented, inspiring leaders who can take us on the next stage of our journey towards delivering outstanding........
Hackney Council is looking for someone highly organised to support our Streetscene work.
Hackney Council is looking for a senior manager with a strong track record in environmental services to drive our strategies forward.