Insurance Account Executive - Homeworking
Intelligent Process Automation and AI is taking over the world. Would you like to sell automation technology based solutions to help the Insurer and Broker markets?
This is a new business development role targeting the Insurance market. As Account Executive, you will source new named business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the retention and expansion of our Insurance customer base. This role can be remote/full homeworking or a mixture of remote with some office days (Central London office)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced new business ‘hunter’ and comfortable dealing with senior business executives. You should be comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders and working with a structured sales process. Deal sizes can range can from £100k to £1m+. Salary of £50,000 – 60,000 per annum with a £100k OTE.
The role would suit a sales professional with 5+ years’ experience of selling into the Insurance sector, now looking to progress into larger, more structured sales opportunities. Due to the nature of automation technology you are likely to need to be able to identify challenges / problems faced by the prospect and work with the professional services team to come up with an effective solution. Your ability to be able to think creatively and ‘out of the box’ would be advantageous.
- Create detailed account plans to meet goals and quotas
- Manage the sales cycle from qualifying a lead to securing a mutually beneficial deal
- Work closely with marketing on campaigns to support your own pipeline building
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with senior managers and C-Level Executives
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your sector and clients
- Work with marketing to conduct campaigns and research into target markets / accounts using a range of channels
- Attendance at networking and targeted events to support pipeline building
- Forecast and track prospect and key account metrics, prepare reports on forecast, account status and next steps
- Maintain accurate weekly sales forecast reports using Salesforce
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key target accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop new business with primarily new prospects and then radiate within existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
Approach to Work
- Self-motivated and goal oriented to achieve and exceed targets
- Exceptional organisational skills - proven ability to juggle multiple prospects/projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with particular strengths in developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Great negotiation skills and commercial understanding
- Strong listening skills and the ability to adapt to different customers’ approaches
- Highly professional and credible with senior stakeholders
- Logical and clear thinker with excellent attention to detail
- A problem solver / ‘can do’ mindset and an openness to challenge and be challenged
- A passion for the use of technology as an enabler for change
- Willingness to travel in UK
You Will Bring
- Sales experience (new named and account management)
- 5+ years Sales experience (Software and consultancy-based services) into the Insurance sector
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- A good understanding of the broader insurance industry with a deeper understanding of one or more elements of the eco-system
- Proven achievements against target and building own pipeline
- Salary will be reviewed every 12 months and we have a strong track record of rewarding our people for their contribution to our business
- Commission scheme
- Perks: Being part of a social and friendly environment with a work hard play hard attitude. Frequent social events and company gatherings are arranged (with some fun thrown in). The working environment is made comfortable with open space lounge area for some quiet/chill time when required as well as fruit/refreshments being on offer daily.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.