Social Media and Content Lead, Open to flexible working
Our client is a mission led business working to improve the health and wellbeing of people living with chronic conditions.
The core aim of this new role is to define and deliver a content-led communications strategy leveraging online and outbound channels with some of the following key accountabilities:
- Own and deliver all patient facing content plans
- Manage the design and execution of all email comms to our patient/user database
- Manage company marketing assets and collateral messaging to ensure they are up-to-date
- Undertake the copywriting services for all significant content/communications.
- Identify PR opportunities, building relationships with journalists, bloggers, influencers and partners
- Tap online influencers and bloggers’ ability to reach crowds and spread our message
- Create valuable, digestible content that educates our audience, underpinned with a clear SEO strategy
- Use social media as a deliberate space to build our brand and our community.
- Academically qualified (ideally to MSc level) in relevant disciplines
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a Healthcare or technology setting
- Understanding of the marketing funnel concept and basic sales skills
- Efficiency, attention to detail & top-notch organisation
- The ability to undertake research and build your knowledge of the ecosystem
- International and multicultural perspectives to appreciate and anticipate differences
- Experience of creating and managing a wide range of content, including videos, info graphics and imagery with art working skills to support design projects (online and print)
- Experience of analytics and interpreting data to effect change
- Knowledge of web technologies, standards and trends; experience of managing day-to-day website maintenance
- Understanding of: HTML & CSS coding; CMS systems, SEO and SEM
- Basic skills relating to design software, photography, videography
Currently the entire business is working remotely and, provided office hours are adhered to, this is a role for which this can continue.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real contribution to a social purpose business focused on making a tangible difference to the physical and mental being of patients with long-term conditions.
Location: Central London / remote working
Flexibility: 3 - 5 days with some remote working
Salary: Dependant on experience
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks