Digital Analytics Analyst, Open to flexible working
Are you looking for a Global role that will help to accelerate business performance and drive our consumer and customer obsessed culture at enterprise level by unlocking the power of digital data and analytics? If so, this Global BIA Digital Analyst role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
This role has a global remit which requires not only the ability to effectively manage relationships with teams across different countries but also a good understanding of the difference in terms of technical requirements of the job across countries. The Global BIA Digital Analyst role has been created to support the development of Digital Analytics solutions, defining strategic priorities and building leading edge capabilities at Enterprise level by helping to unlock the power of data by identifying, operationalising, scaling and commercialising digital analytics solutions.
To be successful in role YOU will have proven expertise in digital analytics solutions as well as understanding business requirements and partner effectively with data tech and transformation teams. This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Support the Digital Analytics Lead in the definition of the strategic priorities and vision for building Digital Analytics tools, frameworks & systems that will enable the company to collect and make the best use of data in their decision making.
- Become an expert in the media landscape, available media measurement, data capabilities and fundamental quantitative research methods (E.g. Marketing Mix Modelling) across priority GSK markets (Including. US, China, Russia, etc).
- Collaborate with the Data Transformation and Tech team to evaluate feasibility, prioritise and consult on the most appropriate data sets, infrastructure and platforms based on business fit for use requirement.
- Collaborate effectively with Third Parties to optimise capabilities building and framework / tool creation to ultimately increase team effectiveness by empowering Digital Analytics team members with industry leading resources
- Support the rolling up of best practices (E.g. Governance principles on digital media measurement) into the Global team for curation and socialising for adoption.
- Proactively share learning / best practices across the Insights & Analytics teams, consult on local solutions and ensure consistency and integration with global capabilities and solutions.
- Partner with regional / market digital analytics leads to embed tools / frameworks into the business.
- Coordinate learning plans across regions / markets to ensure that we are fully leveraging scale to learn best practice.
- Consult and support other functional areas / teams to identify and develop a pipeline of innovative digital measurement and research solutions and define long term strategy to maximise the company's digital analytics capabilities.
- Partner with business / commercial stakeholders to identify value led use cases across the Enterprise that require / would benefit from digital analytics solutions.
- Support operationalisation of new and existing digital analytical solutions, and the full commercialisation of the solutions to ensure maximum value is extracted.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience working on consumer brands.
- Extensive experience in supporting the delivery of innovative digital analytics solutions linked to business outcomes, ideally both online and offline attribution.
- Commercial experience in digital marketing and web analytics is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics, data capabilities, measurement methodologies and industry standards.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise numerous time pressured deliverables simultaneously.
- A self-starter with the capacity to exercise initiative and creativity appropriately, make informed decisions and to request guidance when necessary.
- Ability to partner effectively with business teams as well as technical teams.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and analysis clearly, effectively and influentially, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to tailor the communication according to different stakeholder audiences and cultures across the business and the globe.
- Experience in working in a matrix structure and across teams globally and influence without authority.
- Experience working 'Agile' is preferred
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Masters in relevant field: Data Science/Digital Analytics/Statistic/Marketing
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.