HR Officer - Part-time
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
The HR Officer will provide expert support and advice to operational management in all areas of HR whilst consistently demonstrating HR best practice. The HR Officer will be the initial point of contact for all operational HR related matters. The HR Officer will proactively assist with the development and achievement of the team and the Organisational outcomes on any Dimensions strategy.
The opportunity is working 25 hours, over 4 days with a pro-rata salary of ??19,333.33.
The role will be based from our Oldbury office. (This is a regional role covering Sandwell, Birmingham, Telford, Shropshire, Stoke, Staffordshire, Derby).
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Providing first level advice and guidance on HR Policies and procedures, employment law and employee relations issues with the guidance of the HR Business partner as required.
- Ensure the provision of appropriate, timely and accurate management information to support strategy development, management decision making and improve the effectiveness of HR Services as and when required.
- Participating in HR and company-wide projects as and when required.
The successful applicant will have:
- Operational HR experience supporting managers in all aspects of HR
- Experience in developing metrics and reports with data analysis ability
- Able to demonstrate meeting targets and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme 'Rewarding Dimensions'
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications...... click apply for full job details