Customer Care Advisor, Part time
Be part of a long-established, innovative, customer centric organisation with Investors in People accreditation.
This new position is part time (22.5 hours per week), working Monday - Friday, 9am - 1.30pm.
??10.50 per hour, 25 days' holiday (p/rata) + bank holidays and excellent employee benefits.
Free onsite parking and easily accessible location by public transport.
A leading supplier of healthcare products is recruiting for a customer care advisor to assist in the daily operations of a regional dispensing centre, providing the highest standards of service to patients and healthcare professionals.
Key Responsibilities will include -
* The role of customer care advisor will work as part of a small, friendly team; you will handle customer enquiries and orders by phone, email and in person; building rapport with both new and regular customers, as well as efficiently supporting community-based nurses.
* Regular liaison with healthcare professionals regarding patient records and orders.
* Accurately input and process orders, paying close attention to product codes and quantities.
* Update patient files and databases - maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
* Booking of appointments and delivery dates on behalf of patients and nurses.
* Handling queries through to satisfactory conclusion.
* Ensure sufficient stock levels are maintained within the branch.
Skills & Experience Required -
* You will have recent customer care experience and be skilled in handling enquiries, ideally within an operational setting.
* You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* You will take pride in building effective working relationships with the team in which you work, as well as providing the very best customer care.
* You will be joining a friendly, supportive team environment where both team and individual tasks will be part of your daily responsibilities - A 'can do' attitude is essential, as well as a well organised, tidy and methodical approach to work.
* You will demonstrate efficient administration skills and follow strict operational guidelines.
* Efficient keyboard and Microsoft Office skills are essential, as well as the ability to work with great attention to detail.
* Healthcare sector experience would be an advantage, although not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Some lightweight manual handling tasks will be required to assist with stock management duties.
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV Application for immediate consideration. If you would like further details before applying, please call us.
Thank you for your interest. We will assess your application and we will contact you if we are able to progress with considering you for the vacancy. Please note that due to the high number of applications we can receive, we are not always able to respond to each applicant individually.
Please be assured, in line with GDPR guidelines - We will only store your data once we have spoken with you and the data that we hold on you can be viewed, amended or deleted at any time upon your request