Legal Cashier (full or part time)
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for an experienced Legal Cashier on behalf of a well known, regional firm of Solicitors. This role is being considered on a full or part time basis.
This role will see you working within the Finance department of the Chesterfield based office and duties will include;
* Dealing with the full remit of legal cashiering duties
* Processing incoming and outgoing payments
* Maintaining ledgers
* Maintaining client and office accounts
* Reconciling bank accounts
* Controlling petty cash
* Creating and issuing invoices
* Dealing with financial queries in relation to ongoing cases
* Assisting with the completion of VAT returns
* Assisting with a project to bring payroll inhouse (experience in payroll is not essential)
To be considered for this role you should have previous experience gained within a similar role in a law firm. You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to prioritise busy workloads. Knowledge and experience of using Proclaim is essential.
A competitive salary and free car parking is available.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment