Operations Manager (home working)
Operations Manager required for my client for a Remote/Work from Home role (with occasional travel) for a 6 month contract, rate ??375-425 p/d.
This role falls inside IR35.
It is very highly desirable if you have worked in the Public Sector before.
- Overall responsibility of operations
- Manage demand, workload and resources to meet service objectives
- Ensure that budgets and costs are closely monitored and tracked, including variable costs from partners
- Ensure that systems, processes and ways of working are effective and work with the project team to continually improve service provision
- Work with the project team to ensure that we are appropriately prioritising our activities, are targeting effectively, are proportionate, and that we are adapting to changes rapidly
- Work with senior leaders to ensure effective end-to-end service delivery and reporting, regardless of where in the organisation activities are undertaken
- Ensure that key measures and deliverables are met
- Ensure effective quality assurance systems are in place across the service and that remedial action is taken where appropriate
- Lead, motivate and support our teams
- Significant experience in a senior operations management role (min 5 years)
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, external partners and senior stakeholders
- Experience in managing complex operations, ideally in a regulatory and/or public sector setting, including working with external delivery partners
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take the lead when needed
- Highly motivated, committed and passionate
- Ability to work with focus and pace
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and react quickly to emerging challenges
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)