Payroll Assistant (Part Time)
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Payroll professional to join the HR team of a leading organisation based in Maidstone.
This is a 12-month contract, working 3 or 4 days a week with flexibility for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have over 2 years experience working within a fast-paced payroll function and have a basic understanding of HR related issues.
Reporting into the HR Manger you will be solely responsible for the Payroll of 100+ staff and be the first point of call with any pay related issues.
Although this role is Payroll, there will also be some basic HR and Office Administrative tasks involved.
Due to the current pandemic, this role will initially be remote working, however there are already plans in place to go back to their office in Maidstone.
- Monthly payroll processing
- Bonus & Commission calculations
- Ensuring all HMRC related admin is completed effectively.
- Pension and holiday payments calculated.
- Maintain the payroll system ensuring all data is correct.
- Organise all HR and Payroll related documents.
- Set up new employees.
- Office Administrative tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- 2 years payroll experience (minimum)
- Basic understanding of HR
- Experience working within a fast paced office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience reporting into Senior Stakeholders...... click apply for full job details