Payroll Specialist - part time
Part time Payroll expert required for superb team based in Stockport - home working with hours to suit.
??15 - 17 per hour depending upon experience.
- checking all payroll details recorded on each system in line with the HR reports
- liaising with HR team to co-ordinate best practice for systems and reporting in place
- liaising with global payroll provider contacts for each division of the company worldwide if necessary
- compiling month end payroll reports in clear, easy to read fashion
- working from home with full remote set up provided
- working 2 days per week potentially more in month end, client is very flexible as to how you structure your hours to suit your home / work life balance
You will have:
- previous senior payroll experience
- be experienced of working with a high volume payroll process
- have some experience of working internationally
- have advanced Excel skills
- superb communication skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser