Business Analyst - Home based / Flexible working
Waymark Tech are a RegTech software company working with large amounts of documents for financial services and government clients. Our technology include document parsing, natural language processing and machine learning, all with the purpose of helping customers gain insights from their documents and understand the topics and themes across them.
Your role will be to join the product team as a business analyst, focused on understanding user needs and transforming them into deliverable stories for our talented designers and developers.
What you'll do
- User research - liaising with stakeholders to obtain insights through interviews
- Processing and annotating user research to capture insights
- Documenting requirements, process flows, key operating procedures and key operating documents
- Writing user stories, acceptance criteria, design briefs and testing plans
- Supporting with managing the backlog of changes, and related planning activity
- Identifying and documenting efficiencies and effectiveness improvements
- Owning, producing and refining documents to support the information gathering process.
Your skills and experience
- Excellent analytical, judgment and research skills, detail-orientated, diligent, and with a methodical approach
- Excellent capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, inquisitive attitude, with a growth mindset
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall software delivery methodologies
- Some experience with regulation, legislation or legal frameworks is preferable but not essential in a candidate willing to learn on the job.
How we will support you
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria via the apply method below.