Financial Controller (home working)
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller on a 6-month contract basis to provide specialist expertise in Net Income for this highly regarded organisation near Taunton. As Financial Controller, you will report directly to the CFO and will be fully accountable for managing, controlling and reporting the net income and profit of the whole organization. This will include sales, pricing
Key skills and experience required;
- Must be fully qualified with recognized finance accreditations and a min of 5 years commercial experience in Financial controlling - ACA, CIMA etc
- Must be highly adept as data modelling and manipulation within spreadsheets using relevant tools and in line with modern modelling practices
- Be able to demonstrate a variety of management accounting techniques with knowledge of various pricing models, alternative product costing methods, reporting and systems
- Previous experience reporting to senior management
- Be an effective communicator and bring leadership qualities
Remote working for the short term but there may be requirement to be present in the office in the future.
If you are a Financial Controller with the gravitas to operate at a high level within a complex accounting environment with a solid understanding of Net Income, please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.