Senior Accountant, Open to flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
My client, a flexible, friendly Accountancy Practice based in Halifax is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their growing and successful team! The role comes with a number of benefits, such as the option for both home and office working, a competitive salary package, onsite parking, flexible working hours, and more!
The role and responsibilities:
* Accounts preparation and production.
* Vat Returns
* Audit (if this is something you wish to be involved with)
* Management accounts
* Dealing with client in person and over the phone
* Competitive salary.
* Flexible hours (part time, full time, and flexi start/finish time).
* Great opportunities for progression!
* Onsite free parking.
* 23 holidays + statutory holidays- increasing with service.
* Paid overtime.
* Study support (for ACA/ACCA if required).
* Personable, able to deal with clients and build relationships.
* Ideally AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in practice.
If you have experience in the desired areas, and you believe that this could be a good opportunity for you, please apply today! This role could be a great opportunity for anyone that is looking to further their career in a fantastic, supportive, flexible business