Finance Manager, Part time
5 days left
- Contract Type
Finance Manager - Part Time, Flexible Hours
??30,000 to ??40,000 - pro rata per annum, subject to experience
Leeds, West Yorkshire - free on-site parking
Part time, circa 25 flexible hours - 5 hours over 5 days / 8 hours over 3 days
Primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability from experienced, qualified & highly skilled finance professionals used to covering a range of accounting responsibilities within a busy SME environment. The company produces high-quality printed cartonboard packaging.
Candidates must be willing to proficiently cover a diverse range of responsibilities reporting to the Managing Director.
FACER. Progressive Printed Packaging is a successful entrepreneurial company established for over eight decades, growing consistently with further growth targets. A huge opportunity has now arisen to be part of a progressive company with a tight-knit positive team culture.
The company produces high-quality printed cartonboard packaging as well as several niche packaging solutions for world recognised brands, through to SME's & startups. The company is successfully growing existing accounts & expanding its portfolio of clients to achieve further growth.
The finance department is integral to the company's performance & future growth.
* Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company. Utilising Sage50 & SagePay along with adapting to the company's MIS software
* Sales invoices, receipts & payments, credit control & efficiently chasing debtors.
* VAT returns, invoices for the Inland Revenue, statements
* Payroll, commission calculations, expense claims, clocked production hours & overtime calculations, tax & national insurance deductions, setting up new staff members & issuing tax forms
* Track the company's financial status & performance to identify areas for potential improvement
* Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
* Research & analyse financial reports, market trends & market data
* Provide insightful information & expectations to the director to aid long-term & short-term decision making
* Prepare & present financial reports, monthly & quarterly management accounts & cash flow forecasts as well as involvement in management meetings
* Take ownership of establishing & maintaining policies & procedures, adhere to regulations & legislation
* Keep up to date with latest accounting software & processes that the company would benefit from
* Minimum 5 years industry experience in a similar role
* Strong technical accounting knowledge
* Experience & high competence with Sage50 & SagePay essential
* Accounting qualification such as AAT, CIMA part qualified / ACCA part qualified
* Strong IT skills, including use of Excel & the full Microsoft Office 365 suite
* Ability to adapt to new software & systems
* Experience creating statutory accounts
* Experience running annual audit
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Professional, confident telephone manner
* Willingness to assist in all areas necessary
The company is seeking committed candidates who perform with professionalism & will settle for nothing less than excellence in their day to day performance. Competitive package including a generous holiday, flexible working hours, located outside of Leeds city centre LS13 with free on-site parking.
This is an exciting chance to become an integral part of a dynamic growing company