HR Advisor (home working)
??30,158 per annum plus benefits
Full Time, Contract Position
Brighton (remote working at present)
Who will you be working for?
Capita are a supplier for a leading industry regulator who are currently expanding and leading the way as an independent body. They have identified the need for a HR Advisor to join their team on a fixed term contract for 12 months, working on a current transformation project.
The role of a HR Advisor
We are looking for applicants that are passionate about delivering high quality HR, providing operational HR business support to the programme, assisting in ensuring all people issues are identified promptly, managed, resolved and monitored to optimise organisational performance.
Whilst you will work closely with HR colleagues, you will focus on providing dedicated HR business support to the largest organisational change programme, ensuring the HR services and products meet business requirements.
- Support the delivery of the people element of the organisational change programme
- Support with the management and process of the employeelifecycle, delivering guidance and advice on HR processes, including, but not limited to;
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Support the embedding of effective and relevant process and guidance for HR colleagues and stakeholders
- Support the HR business partners and wider team on employee relations cases, escalating HR cases and issues where necessary
- Contribute to the accurate management of personnel records, compliant with data protection and other relevant legislation
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Evidence working within a Human Resources function, delivering full HR lifecycle administration and advice, specifically TUPE/Redundancy
- Experience of dealing with disciplinary, grievance and appeal case administration
- Experience of working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to plan and resolve recruitment and HR issues
- Confident communicator at all levels
You must be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable working in a busy pressurised environment. You will have strong attention to detail and accuracy and be able to prioritise and use initiative.
The client is committed to creating a great place to work and do all they can to support people to reach their full potential, providing an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment.
They are an inclusive employer and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual's age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Capita ARC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details