Junior Digital Project Manager - Flexible/home/office working
1 day left
- Contract Type
Based in Warwick, near Coventry, we are a digital agency specialising in ecommerce, web development and online marketing and much more. Our clients span across a variety of sectors and the world. We're looking for someone to manage our projects and improve our project efficiency and customer communications.
Key Responsibilities: You will take ownership for the development of strategic project plans, scopes and specifications for key digital projects. You should be expert in qualifying client requirements and co-ordinating responses to them, but you should also be comfortable to challenge client requirements, when appropriate.
You have the initiative, experience and knowledge to identify "value added" opportunities arising from client requirements but not specified in them, i.e. someone who is interested in pushing beyond the boundaries, not simply being contained within them.
You will take ownership of task assignments and manage all day to day Project Management duties, including project plans, risks, timelines, budgets, client liaison, demos, lead discovery engagements and much more.
You will take ownership of the team's processes and workflows, but take ownership knowing you have the freedom to adapt existing or put in place new ways of working, if you believe these will improve efficiencies and effectiveness within the team.
You will have joint accountability, with the Client Relationships Director, for the development of a tight-knit, effective and efficient multi-disciplinary delivery team that is capable of always delivering for clients on time, on budget and on spec.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- As a Digital Project Manager who operates in a fast pace environment, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Has experience in project management methodologies
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web technologies
- Knowledge of Wordpress is an advantage (however training will be provided)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to show past leadership in a fragmented and complex stakeholder and cross agency environment
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google suite
- PRINCE II certification is a plus
About you: To be effective you need to be more than just organised and a good communicator. You'll need to be able to prioritise, keep calm and focused, be able to delegate, not assume too much, be approachable, and have a passion for Digital. You'll want to know how things work and you are always on the look-out for new tools, services, and ways of doing things. And all of this while maintaining your sense of humour!
- Salary: 23k - 25k
- 20 days' holiday (exclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure)
- On the job training
- One day off each year (paid) for your birthday
- Employer pension contribution
- Opportunity to work from home
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including; Digital Project Manager, Digital Project Controller, Web Development Project Manager, Digital Account Manager may be considered...... click apply for full job details