Customer Service Administrator - Fixed Term Contract (home working)
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
This role will be providing Customer Service support to our internal and external customers for the OCS Helpdesk.
You will be managing a high volume of transactions through various communication methods including telephony and web traffic for the facilities management Helpdesk via the CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system. This will include working with a portfolio of high-profile clients, delivering exceptional customer service standards whilst taking full ownership of the end to end resolution of all query types and meeting agreed SLAs & KPIs where applicable.
You must be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and able to work under your own initiative as well as being a team player along with having strong computer literacy, professionalism and excellent communication skills.
This role is expected to be working on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 3 months, working from home (but with training provided from our Manchester office), Monday to Friday 07:00am to 10:00am (15 hours per week).
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the OCS Helpdesk, performing activities such as: high volume of inbound phone calls, data input, general enquires/query resolution, email and web traffic
- Answering and acting upon incoming/outgoing telephone calls to OCS standard protocol and KPIs
- Ensuring that on all queries the client is kept fully updated, closing the loop on the queries ensuring that it has been resolved to the client's satisfaction
- Updating the CAFM system, ensuring that there is a full history on all requests logged prior to closing. Proactively contacting service streams for updates on queries so that agreed SLAs are met
- Having accuracy and attention to detail when both logging and raising queries which will then be referred to the appropriate resolver for action. Obtaining as much information as possible is vital when logging requests in the system
- Collating and preparing weekly/monthly client reports to agreed SLA timescales and capturing all required data for analysis by both Account Managers and clients. You will be required to collate data around both financial and service level KPIs
- Having knowledge of the differing OCS Group Services to log requests to the correct service stream for action and resolution and be prepared to undertake any duties which will benefit the company
- Acting as the first point of contact for the OCS Helpdesk
- GCSE level education or above
- IT Literacy - good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- NVQ in Customer Services an advantage but not required
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Excellent Customer Service track record from a Facilities Management environment
- Previous experience from a fast-paced call handling environment
- Good time Management skills
- Customer focused with the ability to work under pressure
- High Degree of accuracy
- Team Player
- Flexible Can-Do Attitude
- Commitment to achieving results
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solver
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?..... click apply for full job details