Field Sales Executive, Open to flexible working
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
The role of the Sales Executive here at Diageo is to sell in and activate our exciting portfolio of products including Guinness, Smirnoff, Gordons to name a few, to city centre outlets. The role will own the development of 350 accounts where the primary focus will be to secure distribution. Second to this, you will be activating across the portfolio ensuring that great looking great tasting drinks are visible and delivered on every occasion.
At Diageo, we do Sales differently. We’re the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world, boasting internationally-recognised brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker. And this is your opportunity to create create new ways to share and celebrate our truly iconic products across the globe. We offer a perfect blend of local and global roles, covering everything from digital to customer service, our immersive store experiences to international operations. Wherever you are, you’ll need to be able to forge lasting relationships, bring commitment and energy to improve our performance, and a genuine entrepreneurial spirit in tune with our company’s proud legacy. At Diageo, character is everything. So if you share our sense of adventure, you’ll have the chance to learn a huge range of skills and disciplines, and build an exceptional career with us.
What are your responsibilities as Sales Executive On Trade?
- Securing distribution points across the Diageo portfolio in circa 350 accounts
- Activating brands at the point of purchase, with inspiring and innovative solutions to drive the best visibility
- Achieving monthly KPIs across the above two areas
- Proactively driving new business and connecting with route to market partners to build great leads and relationships across the city
- Responsible for developing customer relationships across the account base
- Playing a key role as part of a wider team and responsible for the overall performance in the city
- Responsible for the quality and serve standard of Guinness Draught and working with the Quality Exec to drive this forward across the city
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a Sales Executive within the On Trade:
- On Trade experience in a similar sales or activation led role or from the trade
- Relationships – ability to build strong relationships with customers and route to markets
- Knowledge of the city
- Target Driven – comfortable responding to and driving performance against targets
- Team player – will be a key member of the wider city team
- Organised – can manage a host of priorities
- Passionate – about the trade, our brands and personal development
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive package that includes a sales incentive plan rewarding you for delivering great performance
- True ownership, accountability and reward for driving growth within your outlets
- Support to grow and develop your career
- Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your application!
Please note you must demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean driving license and proof of driving experience of at least 1 year.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realise its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything