Part time Management or Financial Accountant - Private Equity firm - 3 days a week
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified management or financial accountant to join a leading Private Equity firm in the city of London on a part time basis.
This is a newly created role and it can be worked either as 3 full days, 4 shorter days or 5 short or half days (eg during school hours)
Experience of working in either financial services or professional services is required, as well as having previously managed an outsourced accounting function.
- Co-ordination of monthly management accounts preparation including review of information provided by subsidiaries and liaison with overseas accountants
- Oversight of outsourced purchase ledger function including coding of invoices prior to processing
- Review of weekly payment run and approval of overseas subsidiaries’ expenditure
- Monthly review of employee expenses
- Quarterly and ad hoc invoicing (fund management fees, advisory fees, recharges)
- Management of debtors/creditors, cash flow and currency balances
- Preparation and filing of periodic regulatory returns and assisting with compliance duties
- Preparation and filing of tax returns and liaison with advisers (direct and indirect taxes)
- Management and review of financial statements preparation including auditor liaison
- Assist in the preparation of the annual group budget
The right candidate will bring a positive and dynamic attitude and the ability to work independently, to show initiative and to prioritise and balance work streams to meet deadlines.
Salary to £55k FTE (eg £33k for 3 days a week), bonus and benefits including private medical, life cover and income protection
(Please note due to a large number of applications we are only able to respond to candidates who are shortlisted)