Digital Marketing Executive, part time - 3 days per week
The main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to maintain and optimize Trollbeads UK’s digital marketing channels and the B2C & B2B platforms. Working closely with the Marketing Department, and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will also create digital marketing campaigns and suggest improvements to the online consumer experience.
We are looking for someone to work 3 days per week.
- Create & manage digital marketing such as PPC, Social Ads, etc
- Analyse & optimize site & digital marketing activities
- Manage & maintain the TBUK Affiliate program and ensure profitability
- Create & manage web content using pre-created and own-created copy & assets
- Investigate and report any website operational/technical issues
- Deliver weekly reports and analysis of web traffic, sales and conversion metrics
- Ensure brand, messaging, style and tone consistency is always maintained
- Support other marketing activities
- Strong analytical abilities with the ability to interpret & integrate multiple data sources
- A working knowledge of Demandware/SalesForce would be advantageous
- Copywriting ability and keen eye for detail
- Strong problem solver
- Strong communication & time management skills
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Ecommerce Engagement, Conversion Rate and Revenue
- Digital Marketing CPA and ROI
- New Customer Growth
- Retained / Reactivated Customers
- Net Profitability
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role.