Senior Director, Content Strategy & Customer Experience, Open to flexible working
The Content Strategy & Customer Experience Senior Director will have two key areas of focus within the Global Pharma Marketing Organization (GPMO):
To define and promote global standards for content production (e.g. Modular Content) and campaign execution (e.g. regarding application of data and analytics), allowing efficient and consistent use of production hubs and channels
To enable customer experience strategy & execution for innovative/Tier 1 Brands & Markets and build capabilities (e.g. data and analytics) and support TAs and LOCs in knowledge build-up
This role will play an active role in driving the customer experience strategy across both the Vaccines & Pharma businesses, taking experiment/concepts quickly to scale as we operate in our new normal (post COVID19).
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Contribute to driving the customer experience strategy and work alongside Pharma Tech to partner with our Therapy Areas and LOCs to drive revenue growth and improve operating efficiency by delivering industry leading, highly- relevant content to engage customers using data-driven choices
- Grow omnichannel strategies, architecture and infrastructure requirements to fulfil our HCP business strategy (our end customers). With focus on:
- Strategic direction and delivery of Modular Content and Customer experience activation programmes
- On-going strategic direction and delivery of the Marketing Content Management system ensuring best practice and standards are followed globally and locally
- Managing legacy and building new Marketing KPIs, to ensure Pharma Marketing Operations operating model is tracked to understand what is working well and areas for improvement, this will be used for senior PLT audience decision making
- Demonstrate strong consumer and customer focus and follow industry trends and to keep a "finger-on-the-pulse" of the customer base and competition, to inform future thinking and direction of new initiatives to continue to build out our customer experience roadmap e.g. new experiments
- Strong strategic analytics skills and ability to interrogate/consume large data sets and translate to meaningful insights to story tell, draw action and inform decision making
- Strong collaboration with Pharma Tech, TAs & LOCs to design, architect back-end solutions for Data Driven Marketing and Content Production components and provide simplified solutions with marketeers as the end customer
- Manage in-flight third-party vendors and relationships and any subsequent new third-party vendors and relationships
- Be an ambassador for the GPMO customer experience strategy, responsible for managing in-market leadership relationships on behalf of the overall team to deliver the objectives within delegated authority and providing senior leadership change support to the business
- Engage and align regional/therapy area leadership teams to support the deployment of customer experience strategy across the relevant market/region/therapy area, whilst balancing their delivery priorities, business requirements
- Engage with senior Pharma leadership stakeholders e.g. PLT (where required)
- Problem solve and resolve strategic issues/risks
- On-going management and personal development of sizable team
- Bachelors' degree/MBA Preferred in Digital marketing
- Excellent senior stakeholder management, influencing skills, negotiation skills
- Experience of working within regions, therapy areas with highly-virtual, global, and diverse team
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems
- Programme management and change management knowledge and proven experience at strategic level in steering global programme roll outs
- Experience of how to generate industry leading content and third-party vendors for content housing
- Knowledge of innovations in the marketing digital space including tools, vendors, and trends
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships
- Previous experience in a cross-geography leadership position would be desirable
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Pharma or healthcare industry experience
- Specialized in multichannel marketing & programme deployment
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.