Home-based Early Years Educator
- Contract Type
- Freelance/self employed
Your childcare choice is one of the most important decisions you can make as a parent. But the sad reality is that finding good childcare in the UK is a nightmare. It’s expensive, inflexible and often low-quality.
At tiney, we’re changing that. We are founded by the team that created Teach First, a charity that has worked with over a million children at primary and secondary school age. Our mission is to make childcare work for everyone by giving more families access to exceptional childcare. To do that we’re training up a new wave of fantastic early years educators.
If you want:
- A flexible job you can do from home;
- To support your local community by giving parents access to exceptional childcare;
- To spend more time with your own children;
- To be your own boss and in control of your working day
...then read on.
tiney supports you to open up your own home-based childcare business. No formal childcare qualifications are required. We'll provide you with all the tools to succeed including:
- World-class training to help you become an expert early years educator;
- Ofsted certification, paediatric first aid, DBS checks and other start up costs covered by us;
- 1:1 support from our team throughout your registration process;
- Personalised business coaching;
- Billing, contract and customer support once you’re working with families;
- Access to our community (and support network!) of other educators.
You'll have the opportunity to spend more time with your own family at home, do meaningful work that supports your local community and set your own schedule.
You should apply if you:
- Have an interest in child development, education or child psychology;
- Want to do something meaningful that impacts your local community;
- Live in London or the Home Counties;
- Want a career that feels like play.
It’s realistic to earn up to £35k in your first year. We have members earning over £5,000 a month.
To apply click on the apply button below