Digital Content Editor x2 - open to flexible working
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
We are able to facilitate an agile working pattern and are able to be flexible on the location of these roles.
Bristol (2 Glass Wharf)
Leeds (No 1 Whitehall Riverside)
London (110 Bishopsgate)
Manchester (4 Hardman Square)
Milton Keynes (Victoria House)
Let’s talk about the job
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you’ll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from one of these digital content editor roles.
- Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
- Own your own work. You'll use your skills to set the standard when it comes to creating or editing digital copy. And you’ll be responsible for driving creativity and innovation within our online content.
- Be a part of a team. Your digital copy will need to support and be supported by the work of our design, web, email and social teams. It will also need to represent the expertise of our partners and the uniqueness of our brand. You'll mentor your colleagues on the power and importance of content.
- Take responsibility. You'll ensure the firm's online written content is correct, impactful and on-brand. You'll need to explain why you make the changes you do and be confident with challenges and compromising where it improves the result.
- Build your brand. You'll use your skills to drive our content to the next level and support your colleagues in moving our brand forward. You'll find the next step in your career.
The minimum criteria
Impeccable written English and a flair for online content. You'll know how to engage stakeholders, keep yourself motivated and manage your own workload.
Show us what you can do
Give us a chance to get to know your writing style! Whether it is links, screenshots, reports or tweets, please share some examples of online content that you’re proud of with us. And while it's great to work as part of a team, please only provide work that is yours alone.
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- 2-3 years of experience as a digital copywriter
- Experience writing social media and ecomms content
- Experience with stakeholder management
- CIM qualification
- Knowledge of the professional services sector
Share ideas and profits
Unlike most firms, we’re also a shared enterprise. So when the firm does well, everyone does well by taking home a share of the profits. Of course, to get those profits, we need to share ideas and share responsibility for our work, too.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
“We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender.” Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For more information about the role and to make an application please click the apply button