Programme Executive (open to flexible working and based anywhere)
Let’s talk about the job
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you’ll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from this Programme Executive role.
- Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
- Own your own work. The purpose of this role is to support the programme leads to mobile and operationalise various client services from the People Advisory team (part of Business Consulting) such as Grant Thornton’s IR35 tool: The Employment Status Intelligence Platform.
You will ensure programmes are being managed efficiently with robust processes in place to enable services to scale rapidly, quality of delivery maintained, and risk managed for the Firm.
- Be a part of a team. This role forms part of the Business Consulting team.
- Take responsibility. You will be super disciplined in project management, self-motivated and meticulously organised to ensure the team is well prepared. This role encompasses a mix of programme management support activities necessary for mobilisation of new features/services, the management of existing services, and some client facing work.
- Build your brand. Given the importance of the Programme Executive, this role offers exciting opportunities for the right person to expand their knowledge. The team has a history of developing internal talent for progress.
The minimum criteria
- You will have project management experience.
- You will have experience in a role which requires complex coordination and organisation
- You will have experience in a role which involves digital services.
- You will have experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- Highly organised, logical and disciplined.
- Dynamic self-motivated individual with evidence of innovation and initiative.
- Excellent digital literacy including web-based platforms, basic coding and MS Office skills.
- Self-starter and able to manage own time effectively to achieve agreed deliverables.
- Attention to detail, numeracy skills and commercial awareness.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills.
Share ideas and profits
Unlike most firms, we’re also a shared enterprise. So when the firm does well, everyone does well by taking home a share of the profits. Of course, to get those profits, we need to share ideas and share responsibility for our work, too.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
“We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender.” Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For more information and to make your application, please click the apply button