Property Manager - part time
Property Manager - Our client is an established Property Development Business in Central London who looks after a significant residential portfolio as well as some commercial units. Due to restricting within the business, they are looking to recruit a part time Property Manager (5 short days or 3 full days a week) to look after the Health & Safety, compliance and the important regulatory issues within their AST portfolio. The role will include:-
- Ensuring the portfolio buildings meet current health and safety standards and are compliant with current legislation.
- Ensuring that relevant risk assessments are in place
- Organising safety and property inspections
- Proactively manage any repairs and maintenance to ensure the property is in prime condition
- Resolving any tenant's day to day issues
- Dealing with all communications from landlords, tenants & contractor's
- Site inspections and checking on contractors works
- Assisting in preparing and issuing service charge budgets
- Quarterly visits to sites for meter reads
- Attending residents' meetings
- Assisting with insurance requirements and dealing with insurance claims
- Preparation of yearly maintenance budgets and monitoring of expenditure
- Preparation of medium-long term maintenance plans
- Providing meaningful and effective information to all parties in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced part time Property Manager with strong health & safety knowledge and excellent communications and organisational skills. This is a very good opportunity to work for an interesting stable business.
Apply for Property Manager - part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly