Client Relationship Manager, 4-5 days per week -open to flexible working
Founded in 2010, Obelisk Support is one of only a handful of woman-owned businesses in the legal sector. By connecting lawyers who want to work outside the traditional “nine to five” with businesses and law firms that need flexible legal services, Obelisk Support is changing the world of work in the legal industry. We are proud to serve a client-base featuring some of the world’s best known companies and law firms and we are looking for two new Client Relationship Managers to help us expand.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for the end-to-end management of the client relationship. Working closely with the Talent team, the purpose of the role is to drive our business forward by matching the skills & flexibility of Obelisk consultants to the needs of potential clients by building long term, sustainable relationships that deliver sales through service.
This role will play a key part in strengthening relationships with our existing customers as well as helping to build a wider client base.
- Retain existing Obelisk clients and develop new opportunities and relationships that lead to growth
- Prospect for and develop brand new client accounts, in line with the Obelisk sales plan
- Ensure systems, communications and processes are in place to grow and maintain the client base
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role you will be an experienced sales professional who is motivated as much by delivering excellent customer experience as you are by developing new opportunities. You’ll have a passion for people, love getting your teeth into a challenge and enjoy variety. You will also be confident managing sales cycles with multiple decision-makers and influencing at a senior level.
The following skills and experience are essential for this role:
- Degree qualified with 2-3 years of sales or business development experience from a multinational or blue chip background, with a track record of growing existing accounts
- Experience of managing complex sale cycles and influencing multiple decision-makers
- Proven ability to plan and drive sales and prospecting activity from concept to close
- Excellent communication skills –an ability to communicate, present and influence
- Strong computer and IT literacy skills and experience working with applications such as Google Suite and or Microsoft Office and ideally experience of Hubspot CRM
- Team player and ability to work in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment
- Experience in or familiarity with the legal sector would be desirable
Please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role.
Obelisk is committed to equal opportunities and building a diverse and inclusive community of consultants. We can make reasonable adjustments to our application process to support you, let us know any requirements you have.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager, 4-5 days per week -open to flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly