Customer Service Nottingham Part time
5 days left
- Contract Type
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Salary: ??10.26 per hour
Type: Part time, 20 hours a week
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Assistant with the ability to work at a fast and accurate pace? Do you enjoy knowing you are truly helping someone when they need it most? Perhaps you consider yourself someone who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure customer safety and satisfaction? Do you have a passion to ensure customers are handled in a professional and approachable manner?
Then come and work for one of the UK largest telecommunications groups as they offer you the opportunity and insight into the world of customer care. This role will afford you the chance to build a successful career. If you are looking for the chance to prove that you have what it takes to grow a career within a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest and are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
* Experience working in busy fast paced call centre environment
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* Customer focused and an understanding nature
* A positive can do attitude and flexible approach
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work
* Willing to undertake a typing and spelling test
* Hardworking and reliable
* Able to pass a standard criminal record check
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
* Ongoing coaching and in role training.
* 28 days paid holiday.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?