Alliances Digital Marketing Supervising Associate, Open to flexible working
The Global Alliance and Ecosystem Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC) team is seeking an alliance and ecosystem Digital Marketing Supervising Associate to drive program management and execution for Global Alliance and Ecosystem multi-channel external (umbrella) campaigns. This role requires an energetic and resilient team player with an excellent understanding of what it takes to deliver digital marketing programs in a complex environment. The successful candidate will be comfortable directing, working and collaborating with external marketing vendors and internal EY resources to help execute deliverables and comfortably work across wider functions including ey.com, social, media relations and analyst relations.
- Assist the digital marketing lead with the development of the annual marketing strategy and implementation of digital campaigns
- Activate and manage the delivery of digital marketing and communications programs in alignment with the Global Alliances and Ecosystem BMC strategy
- Collaborate with other Brand, Marketing and Communications; Business Development and Account Management professionals throughout the global organization to ensure integration of Alliance and Ecosystem programs into relevant programs.
- Program manage and help execute select marketing activities and tactics, as well as select offering support where needed, to the broader Global Alliances and Ecosystems BMC team. Activities include alliance channel awareness, market awareness, and joint demand and lead generation initiatives designed to meet the agreed-upon BMC contribution to our alliance and ecosystem relationships.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to place, create and manage the digital assets, externally and internally, utilizing multiple formats and channels as appropriate
- Track usage and create analytics reports
- Work independently to resolve challenges while maintaining an active dialogue with all stakeholders
- Develop and execute effective proprietary programs and coordinate industry event participation and sponsorships where relevant
- Track the effectiveness of overall marketing campaigns and individual initiatives, providing reports and status updates
- Proactively share marketing insights and market knowledge
- A Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communications major.
- B2B marketing experience - professional services, technology marketing, and/or channel/partner marketing experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Deep understanding of social media channels
- Executive presence and ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with leadership
- High level of networking, team building and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Other: requires an agile mindset; a willingness to contribute where required to support additional, high-value initiatives and programs.