Global Alliances Content Marketing Lead, Open to flexible working
The Global Alliance and Ecosystem Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC) team is seeking a seasoned marketer to develop and drive marketing assets to support our Type 1 alliance go-to-market (GTM) strategy. The goal is to create a framework of assets for internal and external audiences that brings to life the value and unique value proposition our alliance partners bring to the market. The successful candidate will be comfortable directing, working and collaborating with external marketing vendors and internal EY resources to help execute deliverables and comfortably work across wider functions including ey.com, social, media relations and analyst relations.
- You will direct the creation of sales and client facing assets to support the growth of our largest alliances. This includes working closely with the specific alliance marketers, EY Brand, Marketing & Communication peers globally, as well as solution teams, sector and service lines to create best in class marketing materials and assets. You will also partner closely with our GDS team to ensure brand standards and consistency with other like assets across the firm. Collaborate across a wide variety of stake holders to translate business insights and value positioning into internal and external marketing materials (slip sheets, battlecards, presentations, digital brochures, etc.)
- Deliver solution marketing tools and collateral to support business development goals and increase awareness of EY and our alliances throughout EY and within our alliance organizations
- Collaborate with alliance marketing and GTM leads to ensure content is communicated to right audience via most appropriate channel
- Build consistent templates that can be leveraged across alliances
- Work closely with subject matter experts to create thought leadership, marketing collateral and campaign assets e.g. foundational creative assets, videos, sales materials, etc. and manage the distribution of same, externally and internally, utilizing multiple formats and channels as appropriate
- Track metrics associated with consumption and effectiveness of all materials
- Manage budget and vendor relationships
- Develop and maintain content calendar across all four alliances
- Partner closely with internal sales enablement teams to adhere to best practices
- Collaborate with regional marketing counterparts to adapt global GTM strategies and plans for regional markets
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent marketing initiatives
- Work independently to resolve challenges while maintaining an active dialogue with all stakeholders
- Relevant work experience in B2B marketing, product marketing, alliance marketing, and/or brand marketing preferred
- Experience working in a professional services organization highly desired
- Motivated, proactive individual with the presence, confidence, energy, and finesse required to engage and influence many different types of personalities/levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and lead them through to implementation
- Thrives in an agile, fast-paced marketing environment. Views change as an opportunity.
- Strong project management skills.
- Executive presence and ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with leadership
- High level of networking, team building and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Other: requires an agile mindset; a willingness to contribute where required to support additional, high-value initiatives and programs