Operations Support Role, Open to flexible working
Cubica Technology is a world-leading provider of technology for the defence and security sector with high levels of social impact. We are searching for a bright, enthusiastic and capable person to support our business as it continues to grow. This Operations role is wide-ranging and involves Finance, PA, HR and Office Manager responsibilities. We welcome applications from people with transferable skills from other careers and roles; no direct experience required - just smart thinking and an eye for detail.
- Book-keeping (e.g. recording and categorising banking transactions in spreadsheets, financial analysis)
- Raising invoices, handling and paying incoming invoices
- Processing expenses
- Maintaining and building on our current finance system
- Managing and monitoring of Director calendars
- Managing induction, exit, holiday records and other staff/HR processes
- Input to Quality Assurance, Compliance and Business Management System tasks
- Document review
- Responsibility for company health and safety
- Dealing with office issues such as building repairs etc.
- (Limited) reception duties
- Handling post and occasional trips to Post Office
- Booking travel and accommodation
A suitable candidate would:
- have proven experience in a role requiring the same attributes
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be methodical with good attention to detail and be extremely organised
- have strong IT skills in MS Windows and MS Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- have excellent English and Maths
- be able and willing to take ownership of complex tasks
- ideally be educated to degree level
- be capable of gaining Security Check (SC) clearance (as detailed on our website)
The role would suit somebody who is highly literate and numerate, proactive, and friendly. Cubica offer a high degree of flexibility and, being a small company, opportunities to progress and take on additional responsibilities. The role is based in our bright and modern office facility with free on-site parking.
Full/part/flexi time (minimum 25 hours per week). 25 days holiday p.a. (pro-rata) plus bank holidays. In addition to the generous salary, the company provides a competitive pension contribution and private health care. To apply, please submit your CV via the application method below, with “Cubica Operations Role” as the subject, and indicate desired number of hours.
Apply for Operations Support Role, Open to flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly