Temporary Part time Assistant Financial Accountant
We are working on behalf of a local employer who wishes to recruit a part time Assistant Financial Accountant on a temporary basis. Ideally you will be able to work Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week. Initially this role is for approximately 2 months in duration, however this may be extended. The role will currently be working from home however you will be required to go into the offices on occasions.
Share responsibility of control of the financial performance of the company with Financial Accountant (validation of flash sales, sales cut-off, purchases, operating expenses, assets and liabilities, installed base, investments, tax, cash).
* Assist in delivery and completion of Statutory & Group reports, tax declarations, annual accounts and other legal reporting to local authorities taking into account any tax and local accounting rules evolutions
* Participate in Budget process & monthly follow-up
* Support the Financial Accountant in all regular internal control activities (evolution of chart of accounts / analysis of sensitive accounts / implementation of new controls..)
* Prepare expense claims for submission
* Support some administrative tasks (private fuel deduction, fuel consumption analysis) & any other missions related to Finance & Administration department as requested by the CFO
- Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Experience in a similar role
- Analytical skills
- Social and behavioural skills
- Team spirit, ability to communicate, flexibility
Excel advanced (formula, pivot tables, lookup functions???) & SAP knowledge
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 1 week of your application, the unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful