HR & Payroll Administrator, Part-Time
HR & Payroll Administrator part-time 12 month FTC
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Electro-Mechanical devices supplied into a vast array of Engineering Manufacturing solutions around the world.
Due to continued growth, the business is seeking a HR and Payroll Administrator - part time (20-25 hours) on a fixed term contract for 12 months
This multinational are supporting the UK at present during the pandemic and are classed as key manufacturing establishment equipped with job security.
* Process Monthly Payroll for all staff.
* Co-ordinate employee starter and leaver process.
* Initiate and support recruitment activities, using recruitment agencies as required and provide support to local managers on the use of the automated hiring system. Prepare and issue offer packages.
* Update sickness records and monitor on a monthly basis and advise when triggers are reached for absence review meetings, produce absence warning letters. Complete income protection employer forms where necessary and process income protection payments through payroll.
Skills Qualifications required
* A Level or equivalent standard of education (degree desirable)
* Part qualified CIPD desirable although not essential
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who wishes to grow within a Company and experience the total business process