Part Time Customer Services
Part Time Temp Customer Service Representative - St Ives
If you are looking for an interesting and varied COVID secure role, working from home and have excellent Customer Service skills, Communication and Administration skills, this would be an excellent temp to perm role for you. You need to have a good broadband connection and preferably your own laptop (but one can be provided).
Our client is based in St Ives, but this role is home based, working Monday to Friday on a rota basis:
* Week 1: 8.00am - 1.30pm
* Week 2: 12.30pm - 5.30pm
???At peak times you may also be asked to work the occasional Saturday morning too.
Our client is looking for a Customer Services Relations Representative to resolve issues and complaints in a professional and timely manner. Working in a fast-paced company, where customer service and reputation is a key to their success, you will need to have a proven track record in working in a similar role, as well as having excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Due to the nature of the business, there will be varied challenges to solve and you should be able to use your powers of persuasion and your innovative thinking to deliver a first-class service and improve the customer experience.
The company is investing for further growth and are also creating new products so it's a vibrant and forward-thinking environment in which to work!
* Handle escalated customer service issues
* Be an effective communicator and ensure complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner
* Speak directly with customers either by telephone or electronically via Email or Live Chat
* To respond to customer complaints, taking responsibility for resolving issues and using initiative when required
* Keep product knowledge up-to-date when new products and services are launched (training provided)
* Remain professional, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient at all times
* Demonstrate a 'can-do attitude'
* Prioritise work
We are looking for a talented individual to join the team with the passion and capability to deliver customer service to the very highest standards.
* Previous experience of working in a successful team
* Previous experience of working in a busy Contact Centre
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a high standard of English (verbal and grammar)
* The ability to work well under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks and manage and meet deadlines effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent decision-making and persuasion skills
* Flexibility and be able to adapt to challenging situations
Please apply if you feel you are the perfect fit for this role!
Career Juice Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency