Marketing Officer, Part time
We have a fantastic position available for a Marketing Officer to work with the Derby City Council (Working from home) within the Leisure and Culture Team. This will be a part time assignment to work 18.5 hours a week from home.
The purpose of role is to market all leisure and culture programmes, facilities and services, ensuring optimal engagement and participation and the maximisation of profile and income streams.
* Contribute to the design, delivery, and evaluation of creative marketing communications & sales plans that maximise engagement, participation, profile & income across the leisure and culture programme, facilities and services, in line with the Leisure & Culture Marketing & Business Development Strategy.
* Work across the full marketing mix including PR/media, website content management, social media marketing, email/direct mail marketing, paid advertising, design/creative, working with others within the team and undertaking work yourself to deliver marketing communications & sales plans
* Lead on the management of campaigns, as allocated to you by the Senior Marketing Officers, working to agreed budgets and timescales.
* Work collaboratively with relevant leisure and culture teams to identify and achieve relevant service & business objectives, including income and attendance/participation targets.
* Deputise for other members of the marketing team during absences, regularly familiarising yourself with their duties.
* Act as a point of contact for marketing advice and guidance to all colleagues across the department.
Hourly rate: Up to ??13.50
Location: Derby, DE1 2ZL
If this position is of interest, please contact Jake Singh today at Belmont Recruitment on (phone number removed)